26th World Scout Jamboree
United States Contingent
July 27 – August 6, 2027 Gdańsk Poland
2027 World Scout Jamboree
Overview and Concept
How young people can be brave in so many ways to encourage positive change.
Poland and Gdańsk region is rich in culture, natural resources, and fun activities. Join us in Poland in 2027.
Bravely. Young people dream about what they want for themselves and their community.
Sobieszewo Island. Stunningly beautiful beaches and forests. Easy access to public transportation.
An eco-friendly Jamboree that emphasizes the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Offset carbon footprint through participants’ actions before and during the Jamboree.
- Climate-friendly (plant-based) diet.
- Waste segregation, recyclable and reusealbe materials.
- Most energy will be sourced from renewables.
- Food waste reduction
- Hybrid and electric powered vehicles and coaches to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Campsite land rehabilitation already secured.
We're working on making the 25th World Scout Jamboree in South Korea a wild success. Stay tuned for information on the 26th World Scout Jamboree in Poland. Remember that participants will need to be between 14 and 17 years old at the time of the Jamboree. If you are...
Key Program Features
- Life Balance
- Water Sports
- Earth + Ecology
- Diversity, Inclusion and Cultural Awareness
- Service Projects
- Discovering Gdańsk
- Slavic Village
- World Scout Center
Interested in WSJ2027?
Sign Up to be notified when Registration Opens
Join the mailing list